Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Sad


For the past week I have been reading the blog on baby Ryder and all the complications that went with his birth. It absolutely brought me to tears several times. I found the blog by accident and could not stop going back to it and sending the family my prayers. I even stopped by church on the way home from work one day and said a prayer for the sweet little baby. I have to say this touched me and brought back awful memories of my own sons birth, but in the end I was able to bring my son home, and they were not. He survived for a week. I would like to say my son was unharmed, but not the case, he is ADHD which was the result of a high fever from spinal meningitis. Needless to say my husband and I have been on a continual learning adventure for the past ten years.

One thing I do not know how to do yet is edit my pictures, I do not like this picture, but do not know how to delete it without deleting the whole page.

No comments: