Monday, September 25, 2006

Creative Underground bottle cap swap


These are the bottle caps I came up with for their swap. I do believe they were to have already been sent, I am sending them today. I feel bad about not getting them there on time, I am usually very good about meeting deadlines. I took this picture with the new camera the school purchased for my classroom. It is an Olympus 6mp. I told my husband it is time for us to update our camera. We have a 2 or 3mp I am not even sure we have had it for such a long time.

We only have two weeks left in this 9 weeks and then we have a week off for fall bread. I cannot wait, I have a ton of things I want to do and I hope I will be able to get to some of them. I will be taking a class from Teesha Moore at the Paper Studio on journaling. How fun is that going to be.

No comments: