Wednesday, September 06, 2006

What To Do


Over a year ago I purchased a charm from an artists website, and paid for it via paypal. I have yet to receive the charm. I have tried several times to contact the artist, yet she never has returned an e-mail, phone call or letter. Just recently I ran off the paypal payment to show that she did indeed take the money out and mailed it to her hoping she could see to sending me the merchandise. Have yet to hear a thing, I am becoming agitated about it again because I see she has a book coming out soon, and I find it sad that she can be doing so well and yet overlook the small person who stems her business. I feel like writing to some of the places she teaches, but I don't think that would be the right thing to do, yet what she is done is not the right thing either. I would really like to order some more of her charms, but I would be stupid too, I guess I will just have to wait and see if I ever run into her at one of these artfest things.

No comments: