Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My son


I do not mean for this blog to become about my son and ADHD but sometimes there are other people out there going through the same thing, and it would be nice to connect with them. We had been to the counselor on Sunday and the second we are out of there my son is in a bad mood because his sister has a softball game that his grandparents are going to so he cannot go over to their house, because he does not want to go to the game. Children with ADHD can be very self centered, and have no feelings or considerations for anyone else in the family. It is all about them, all the time. When there are two other children involved it becomes rather hard to keep it all balanced. It is harder on my husband, I think then my self, it just eats at him, that his son can be so disrespecful, and mean after we have tried so hard to make things good for him in a single day.

This is a journal that I made out of fabric, it has a spine made out of rug hook cloth. I think this is how I keep my sanity is by doing crafts whenever I can, even thoug my loving son, says I do it way too much. (gee is that because when I am crafting the focus is not on him.)

No comments: