Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ornie



I won this doll from Patricia Anders blog Art Propensity. Don't you just love it. She is a girl pirate. Been a busy time going back to school, getting the kids ready for back to school, and then taking time out to attend Artnraveled, as it happens right here in Phoenix. Took some great classes, will post pictures sometime when I finish something. My husband became a little tired of being with the kids. Oh well, I think they are his kids too, and besides who took three kids on a trip to my parents house for a week without her husband. 21/2 hours on an airplane with a 2 1/2 year old becomes a bit much.

The other picture is of a tinny I ordered from Lisa Kaushttp://www.lisakaus.com/. She did custom colors for me. I was rather afraid to order from her as Sally Jean has a link to her site, and I never did receive the order I had placed with Sally. I had tried several times to contact her but finally gave up. Lisa restored my faith in mail order from hometown artists.

No comments: