Monday, July 14, 2008

Oregon




I am leaving on Thursday to go to Salem and stay with my parents for four days. I will be taking two classes from Lisa Kaus .http://LisaKaus.com. This is going to be so much fun, I am excited. I am going to have a hard time leaving the Cayden, as he is pretty attached to me right now, as we have been home together for the past 6 weeks, while school has been out. Canyon's birthday falls on the Sunday that I return, his big 13. So we will celebrate it on that Monday. I believe he is going indoor rock climbing with his dad and a friend. For those of you who have never done that, that is such a fun thing to do. It is great exercise, and you feel good when you are done. I finished my picture that I painted with DJ Pettit http://DLPettit.com when she was here at the Paper Studio. Will post later, I am looking forward to taking another class with her at Artunraveled, in August.

1 comment:

m i c h e l l e said...

Oh have fun on your trip and in Lisa's class! I signed up to take a class with her at Art and Soul in October. Can't wait!