Monday, July 28, 2008

California


For a person who does not like to travel (me) I certainly have been doing a lot of it this summer. We left for San Diego Friday, and came back today. I barely had the time to get my bags unpacked and washed and repacked as well as everyone else. We spent one day at Lego land, quite a place not really for adults but my two Lego fiend boys had a great time, the little one only wanted to ride while Canyon only wanted to build Lego's. Which was fine, as they had plenty of stops to do that. Caitlin on the other hand was a real champ as she went on a lot of the rides with the little guy. As the day there was not real exciting for her, however she did manage to get shopping in as we went to the outlet malls. We spent one day on the beach, and we all got sunburned. You would think living in Phoenix we would be more careful, but when it is overcast and you don't feel the intense heat you don;t think of getting sunburned. Pictures to come plus pictures of the projects I did in Lisa classes, very happy with the way they turned out.

No comments: