Sunday, September 07, 2008

Sewing





I have been rather busy this week sewing after work, as much as I can, sometimes it is just total therapy for me. Right now my embroidery machine is busily sewing in the background as I type. I am still so amazed by that machine. I still have a lot to learn and get really frustrated with it sometimes but I absolutely love it. I just wish I had more time to play. I have been at Home Depot looking at scroll saws, think I will go to Harbor Freight and see if they are cheaper there. That will be my next purchase. I have a ton of things I would like to be cutting out and my jig saw is just to rough.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hi! Just checking in to see if you got my Strawberry Swap package? My "delivery confirmation" says it was delivered!

Thanks,

-E

Kim said...

Yes I did, sorry to have not gotten back to you as my daughter has been home from college and it has been all about her. Congratulations, and yours is going out tomorrow.

Kim