Sunday, August 31, 2008

One Week Down




We made it through the week barely with only the boys and myself. Day one Cayden was very sick so Doug had to turn around and come home from work, after he drove an hour to get there. Sure could have used my daughter to have kept on eye on him, of course she is now on her own adventure, the next day I was very sick yet went to work, and then the Doctor. Could have used Caitlin again just to help. How dependent I had become on her. Well we made it and she is having her chance to grow. I did manage to do some sewing this weekend, I think that is part of the reason I was sick, no create outlet for a couple of weeks. I made hair ties to take to First Friday and I finished the blocks I had started for Caydens room several months ago. I made a few more Hello Kitty bracelets for Etsy and I will take them with me to First Friday. This will be the first time I will be doing that event without Caitlin as well. She is a help and setting up and taking down and having someone to hang out with during the event.

No comments: